Monday, April 7, 2014

Nail Art for Nubs Monday: Seahorse

This weekend I had so much fun playing around with all my new toys aka polish and plates. Whenever I get a new Cult Nails collection I am always super excited and I also got my first Messy Mansion plates this week. I already had on Cult Nails Intriguing and when I asked my friend what I should stamp she said something ocean themed. The first thing that came to mind was the waves pattern on Messy Mansion MM29. I chose Cult Nails Wack Slacks to stamp the waves with. For my accent finger I wanted to use the seahorse image. I decided to make a stamping decal that I filled in with Cult Nails Casual Elegance. I topped it off with Seche Vite and then I decided to matte it with Butter London matte top coat.






1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh, love your mani! Beautiful choice of polishes. And, WoW, your stamping (and decal)!!! Gorgeous. For this particular mani, I do prefer the shiny topcoat. I like the depth and brilliance of the colors - they aren't faded-looking. However, the matte coat does bring out the details in the patterns more. lol, how about one hand leave shiny, and the other make it matte! Really, either way, the mani design is terrific.

    ReplyDelete