Monday, February 10, 2014

Zoya Mitzi + Pueen Stamping - Nubs Monday

I don't know if I am super ready for Spring after all this snow and subzero temperatures or if I am just in love with this toxic green neon right now but I just don't want to take Zoya Mitzi off. For this weeks mani I decided to leave it on and play around some more with my new Pueen plates. I used Pueen plate 63 from the new buffet set along with Cult Nails Fetish to stamp. I chose to use a matte polish to stamp with so I could keep a matte finish without having to use any kind of top coat at all. I really love the contrast between the neon green and black. I also love that with a single plate I created so many different designs on my nails. I can't wait to play around more with this set!


3 comments:

  1. This isn't a color I would choose for myself, and it's hard to pull off, but it looks *incredible* with the stamping. I mean, you make me want to buy it! lol! Great job.

    ReplyDelete