Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

I hope everyone had a good Valentines day whether you celebrated the holiday or not. I didn't celebrate it in the traditional way but I did have a great time watching Resident Evil and painting my nails. The nails I have today were not painted tonight but I will have the ones I did tonight as my last vday mani actually on the 15th. I didn't expect to do another but it just kinda came out that way.

Anyways, on to todays mani. I started off with two coats of Cult Nails Bad DN and topped it with a layer of seche vite. Next using Cici&Sisi plate 03 and Cult Nails Kiss a red wax finish polish, I stamped a rose design on all the nails. My goal here was a tone on tone color to create a background that would be interesting but not too overpowering because I wanted to use black to create the main focus of each nail. Starting with the thumb I used Pueen 43 and on index to pinky I used:BM H16 & H17, Winstonia 102, BM H17, and BM H16. The black I used on all the nails was Mash Black stamping polish. I top coated everything with a layer of Seche Vite followed by Butter London matte top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment