Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sinful Colors Black Cherry

Today on the blog I have Sinful Colors Black Cherry. Black Cherry is a deep dark red that is so dark it basically looks black. It is probably the darkest a red can get without actually being black. The perfect vampy color! 

Formula on this polish was pretty good for a matte. You want to make sure to let it dry a bit between coats because dragging was a bit of a problem on the second coat at the top of the nail near the cuticle. It was an easily fixed problem but I needed three coats total because of this. I was happy that I didn't have any problem with streaking and brush stokes like some other matte polishes. 

A friend of mine was kind enough to RAOK this polish to me because it was a Rite-aid exclusive polish. But...yesterday when I was at Walgreens I spotted it in a new display so keep checking any stores near you that carry Sinful Colors. 


2 comments:

  1. Is this a matte polish or did you add a matte top coat? just wondering.

    ReplyDelete