Wednesday, December 25, 2013

OPI Magazine Cover Mouse

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! And if  you don't celebrate today then I hope you had a happy Wednesday! I celebrated yesterday with my family which was a good thing because I spent most of today in bed sick. Boo being sick on a holiday and on one of the few days off!! That's okay though because I had a great day yesterday with my mom and my sister and was also just able to relax today.

I had totally meant to do one last Christmas mani but that didn't end up happening. So what did I have on my nails for Christmas? Well, on my left hand I still had on the mermaid mani and on my right hand I had on Magazine Cover Mouse by OPI. That's kinda Christmasy so I just went with it. I used two coats of Magazine Cover Mouse. I just love textures so much because the formula is so great you barely need any clean up and they dry so fast. MCM has a little bit of sparkle to it but not as much as most other textures. I really liked this one: simple but the perfect Christmas red. Please excuse the awkward hand positions as I am not really use to taking pics of my right hand.





1 comment: