Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wet n Wild Pop Art collection swatches

Recently I found the new Wet N Wild Pop Art collection at Walgreens and had to pick up all the colors. Well I picked up everything except the white one because I think I have more than enough white polish for now. As a bonus surprise these were all on sale for $ .69 each! The color names are starting with the thumb and then moving from index to pinky are: Teal Slowly and See, Stand the Test of Lime, The Clock Strikes Orange, Listening to Blue Reed, and What is Ultra Violet? 

Formula wise these aren't perfect. Both of the blues were the best with the orange and purple coming in a close second. Those four really aren't that bad once you get the hang of each formula. The dark blue was the best of all with no issues at all. The others were a touch thin or streaky but corrected after a couple of coats. The green however was thin and sheer and had problems with balding. I think this may be the reason the white was in the collection because I think it would work much better with a white base. Overall I really do like these and for the price they are definitely worth it.




1 comment: