Sunday, February 17, 2013

NOTD Snakeskin inspired by soguesswhat11

So it's been a few weeks since my last post and I don't feel like my nails have grown at all since then. That's okay though because they are still short and sassy! This NOTD was inspired by Gina of soguesswhat11 on youtube and her most recent tutorial called Blue Iguana. I hadn't intended on trying this out so soon even though I loved the mani I had planned on doing it as close to her tutorial as possible since I'm a blue addict. The plan changed when I tried Revlon Bare Bones and that color just did not look right on me at all. It is a nice color but it just washed me out and needed a little something extra to pep it back up. Following the tutorial I used the same plate from Shany and technique but used Maybelline Bold Gold and then also used Wet n Wild Black Creme. I just love how this turned out and could see this working with so many great color combinations. This color combination seemed really realistic to me because they seem a lot like snake colors more so than blue. But I will be trying that blue combo out soon too!


No comments:

Post a Comment