Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a very fun and safe start to the new year!! For me it was a really fun but relaxed night hanging out with my mom and sister. We love to watch the party and ball drop in time square and then of course have to wait the hour before it's actually new years for us but it's always fun! I think the most fun thing for me this NYE was to be able to do my moms nails. She never really paints her nails so I love to do them whenever I can for her. I'm really not great at painting others nails but she is always happy with them no matter. what. Then I gave her my collection of stamping plates and she was almost overwhelmed with so many options but here is what she ended up choosing. I used Julep Popova, Maybelline Bold Gold and a plate from Bundle Monster.


For me I kept it really simple and just went for some stamping from one Cheeky plate with Champagne and glasses, bubbles and confetti. I used A England Dorian Grey as my base and stamped with Pure Ice Silver Mercedes.


No comments:

Post a Comment