Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Orly RIP

Ever since I saw this color released I knew I had to have it. I have said this before but Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday! So of course I go to every Sally's in my area and none of them actually have this color. Last week I was super excited when I got a package from my friend Samantha and this was a huge surprise in there for me along with the Nfu-Oh she let me borrow.

R.I.P. is a sheer black base polish with large pieces of orange foil glitter and small gold/coppery glitter. This is the absolute perfect fall/Halloween color for me. The glitter pay off is great too I only had to use one coat for all that glitter. Pictures are shown with one coat of Orly R.I.P. over one coat of Cult Nails Nevermore then topped off with one coat of HK Girl.



1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this in stores yet. I need to find it, it's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete