Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Finger Paints Blue Raspberry Taffy

So basically all summer long I was searching for a color by Finger Paints called Blue Raspberry Taffy. I don't even remember where I first saw it or why I wanted it in the first place but I knew I just had to have it. You know once you get that lemming it won't stop til you have it or a cheap dupe lol Anyways, that color is seriously the hardest color I have yet to track down! But thanks to a wonderful swap group I am a part of it is now all mine.

I was so worried that once I had it in my possession it would just somehow not live up to the hype. You know, the hype I created all in my head! Thankfully it did and I love this polish even more now! Let's get a few more exclamation points in there!!!! This polish was super easy to work with and was opaque and just two coats. I didn't top coat it because I was planning on doing a saran wrap mani that I will include a picture of. I also didn't do any clean up which shows you just how great and easy the formula is to work with.

With Flash

Without flash and closer to actual color


Added Cult Nails Time Traveler on top

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I can see why you NEEDED this polish!Now I need it! Lol, i'll be searching all my Walgreens & Wal-Marts now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite purchases this summer! I love it!

    ReplyDelete