Thursday, September 6, 2012

Deborah Lippmann True Blood Collection New Flesh

Two of my favorite things in the world are nail polish and True Blood (the books and tv show) so when I saw that Deborah Lippmann was creating nail polish for the Forsaken collection inspired by True Blood I knew I had to have it. New Flesh is part of a mini trio of polishes and for some reason I gravitated to this one first. So unlike me to go for the nude color but I am starting to appreciate them. There is just something so chic and polished about it that is starting to really draw me in and I like it!

New Flesh is a sheer color but builds up nicely. Pictures are shown at three coats and without top coat! This is super shiny all on it's own. The formula was super easy to work with photos are shown with ZERO clean up which I am starting to notice is a trend with these higher end polishes. They are much easier to work with and have much nicer formulas. This applied like a dream and I can't wait to try the rest of the trio out this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment