Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My First Jelly Sandwich!

So sorry for not posting in three weeks! Life has been kinda chaotic for me lately. I have managed a few nice hauls and deals which I might share on here. To get back into the swing of things I attempted my very first Jelly Sandwich manicure. I am very happy with the results and got so many compliments on it at work today. My supervisor literally grabbed my hand a inspected the manicure finger by finger. It was hilarious! I haven't been able to keep my eyes off it either!

For the manicure I used Revlon Royal and Essie Set in Stones. I started with a layer of Royal followed by Set in stones. I then repeated both of those and then topped it with a layer of Seche Vite. I really can't wait to try out more of these!





No comments:

Post a Comment