Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter

I was at Walgreens a couple days ago and saw this color and just had to get it. I pretty much love anything glitter so this was just perfect. Pinky Glitter is a sheer pink polish with a ton of iridescent glitter packed in there. To me the pink also has an orange tint to it. It goes on very sheer and still at three coats for the pictures it is still not completely opaque. Normally I don't like this but it kinda gave it a stained glass effect that I really enjoyed. Pinky Glitter does go on a bit runny but it isn't too hard to work with once you get the hang of it. I think this would also look great over the top of so many colors. I tried this out over a blue and it was so pretty it looked like the night sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment