Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sally Hansen HD Spectrum

Lately I have been really loving blues. I have had on three different colors of blues just this week! Today I have on Sally Hansen Spectrum from the HD Hi-Definition collection. It is a beautiful electric blue shimmer that shifts to a purple. Beautiful color but impossible to photograph. The duochrome is very obvious in person but it was impossible for me to get even one picture of it. It might have helped if I was in natural sunlight but it was dark so this was the best I can do. The polish was on the sheer side but it only took three coats to get it opaque. It was also a good formula so no complaints here except for my pictures. Right now CVS is having a sale on these and even though it isn't labeled you should check the price machine because most are 75% off right now!!! I picked up three of the HD colors last week that I didn't have for $1.69 a piece which you just can't beat.





No comments:

Post a Comment