Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Radio Superstar from Icing

I can't believe it has been a week since I have posted. It has been so crazy lately at work and hopefully that dies down a little soon. To be honest though I wore this manicure most of last week. Not just because I loved the glitter and kept having the "ooh shiny things" moment when I saw my fingers typing away but because I really enjoyed this polish. Yes painful glitter removal and lack of sleep was another but I really did enjoy this.

The polish is called Radio Superstar and it can be purchased at Icings in the mall. Their polish is usually always buy one get one 50% off so I can never resist picking up at least two every trip to the mall. Radio Superstar is made up of metallic blue micro glitter, larger flakes of magenta glitter, and silver foil stars that can lean towards holographic all in a clear base. The stars is really what pulled me towards this but it was a pain getting them out of the bottle. I had to keep re-dipping just to be able to get one star on each nail. Despite the effort this was a lot of fun! And honestly right now I don't recall what shade of blue I put this over but I think it could work over so many colors!

I do apologize for the picture the shiny glitter was so hard for my camera to pick up but trust me it looks great in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment