Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Neon Punk Funk Nails

Today I have another design that I found from one of my favorite nail art people on YouTube - soguesswhat11. She is really amazing at coming with new nail designs and I am seriously envious of her stamping abilities. She created a tutorial called Neon Funk that just looks really awesome and perfect for summer especially with the whole neon trend going on right now. I just happened to have all of the items for this tutorial including the stamping plates so I really wanted to give this a try. I did use some different colors of neon but really I think it is just about personal choice or for me just using what I've got to work with.

If you want to see how I did this look definitely check out the video. It is really easy to follow along so please check it out!

What I used
Sally Hansen White On
Sinful Colors: Neon Melon, Fly Away, Summer Peach, and Irish Green.
Red Angel Stamping Plate #106



No comments:

Post a Comment