Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scandalous from Cult Nails

Cult Nails has become my new addiction and the great new colors are not making it any better. To make matters worse they just had a $5 sale to celebrate 5K facebook fans which of course I could not resist. I picked up three new polishes to add to my growing cult nails collection.

Scandalous is from the Divas and Drama collection and is actually a surprising favorite for me. I am just branching out into corals and trying to get away from my comfort zone and I have to say I really like this one. I bought the entire collection because of the great pre-sale price but was mainly just excited for the gorgeous blue and of course a flakie polish! I did a quick swatch of them all but ended up going with Scandalous first for my full manicure.

Yes I know I missed some spots in the clean up but I think you have to admit this color is gorgeous on and off the nails! It is a little on the sheer side but builds up nicely. After two coats I still noticed some visible nail line so I decided to go with a third coat and topped it off  with a layer of seche vite. I definitely think this is a color I will wear again throughout the spring and summer. I think it just might be going on my toes tonight.

1 comment: